Wednesday 18 March 2015

“An Honest Man Can Afford To Be Unafraid,” Says Vaikundarajan

https://twitter.com/vvmineralsindia
“On the occasion when my anticipatory bail was cancelled, most people close to me believed that this would crush me. However, an honest man has very little to fear,” says VV Mineral Vaikundarajan

He continues, “The case has been registered by the Central Bureau of Investigation or the CBI and of course many other governmental authority bodies are involved in this.”

“To a lay man’s eye, I definitely must seem like the bad person in the whole deal. However, none of these people have seen me when I am on ground working hard. I and my company are on the largest contributors to our state’s wealth and health”

“As per the case, several crores of rupees are at stake but above all is my image which until before this was non-existent. Only the ones that I worked with closely are aware of my daily routines and ideological make up.”

“I don’t expect everyone to understand this but I am going to remain positive, un-shaken and unbroken through all of this.”

“My brother, might not be as strong as me but we are being a good support for each other. Justice G Chokkalingam dismissed my petition and I have no hard feelings for that. After all, he is doing his ‘karma’ and I am living mine.

VV Minerals India is the largest manufacturer and exporter of Garnet, Zircon, Rutile, Sillimanite and Ilmenite and we don’t plan to back down any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment